Monday, July 16, 2007

A Week At Sea With Lucas

Two Good Looking Dudes

Lucas' First Beach Outing

Wasted Away Again in Margaritaville

Lucas At Grand Cayman


We made it! We have returned to dry land from our first big vacation with Lucas, after seven days at sea to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozymel! It was a blast! Thanks Granny for the wonderful vacation.
Matt's Granny took all of her Hitt Family shipmates (her daughters and their spouses, grandkids and spouses and great grandkids on this cruise to celebrate her upcoming 80th Birthday! We enjoyed every minute of it! Here are a couple of pics I could get to quickly. I will post more of our nicer pictures later.

4 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

so cute!!! but there are never any pictures of you??!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I know Lucas loved it! We can't wait to take Bowden to the beach. I hope you are feeling well.

The Liberto Family said...

It looked like Lucas had a great time! I wish I could be at the beach! I think my beach days are gone for a couple of years!

Marc and Charity said...

OH MAN! how cool! Looks like a blast!