Sunday, October 21, 2007

Georgia's Room

Okay so I have 15 days until Georgia's arrival and we finally have a place for her to sleep when she gets here! So here are some pictures to prove it! Obviously there are a few details left to add but the basics are in place! By the way my sweet Mom made all the bedding and the drapes! I don't know what I would have done without her! And my sweet hubby stayed up with Mom and I until 1 am trying to get the walls finished Saturday night! Anyway here are the pics! Oh and the last picture of all the Texas A&M stuff is for my sister and brother in law. My sweet girls from Bible Fellowship gave me a baby shower today and one of my girlfriends gave Georgia all this stuff in honor of Matt! I thought it was cute!




12 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Stephanie! I love it!!!! You guys did a great job! We will have to send Georgia some Hog stuff ASAP!

Julie said...

Stephanie, that is SOOOO cute! I love everything. Tell your mom she did a great job. I'm going to have to hire her to do my next nursery. TOO cute!

Amy E. said...

Ok..the room is adorable!! You all did a GREAT job!! She is going to love her room!

The Liberto Family said...

I love the room! You all did a fast job!

The Walkers said...

Oh wow!!! Her new room is beautiful and well worth the wait!!

Marc and Charity said...

OH MY STINKIN WORD! That room is just too precious. Gorgeous! Where did you come up those fabrics and patterns? Oh my. I'm trying not to covet. And I love the lamp too.

Corbin said...

I am a friend of Lauren and Erin's and I am doing my nursery too! WOW! yours looks awesome what a blessed little girl!!! She will feel like total royalty in that room!!! Great job! Now I better get to work on mine!!!!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

that room is awesome! how exciting!! I love the pink!! your mom did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Steph!! It's adorable!! She will love it!

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful!

Leslie said...

I found you through someone else..and my goodness what a DARLING room.. :)

carozza said...

oh my gosh!!!!! i'm in love with georgias room!! i can't wait to meet her!!!!!!