Monday, January 7, 2008

Georgia Smiles




Georgia is 2 months old and has just started really smiling a lot! She can hold her head up pretty well and is cooing when you talk to her. She is still pretty fussy but I think it is getting a little better. Maybe the medicine is finally starting to do its magic. Lucas is still love struck with her! He is constantly wanting to love on her which is a good thing and a bad thing. He is not the most gentle 3 year old little boy! I can really tell she is starting to recognize our voices too. Sometimes she gets a look of terror on her face when she hears Lucas come running in yelling "Georgia Claire your big brother is here!", that phrase is usually proceeded with a very wet kiss and not so gentle hug. Anyway, I posted some pictures I caught of her smiling. We had just gotten home from church and she was in the mood for a photo shoot!

6 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

She looks just like Lucas to me!

Anonymous said...

It has been a few days since I have visited the site, boy did I miss a lot. It is soooo nice to have this way of seeing the babies. Good to see glimpses of mom too.
love, mom

The Walkers said...

Oh, I thought "she looks JUST like Lucas" when I saw these pictures. She is beautiful, and my experience with colic/reflux/fussy baby is that, one day Sydney just woke up in a happy mood and life changed- for the better! I can't wait to meet her in person- soon!

erin elizabeth said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! I love the update and Georgia is Precious!

erin elizabeth said...

I agree with everyone I think she looks a lot like Lucas! Thanks for new pics!!!

Chad & Amy said...

That is a great smile!
Looks like her mom and brother...sorry Matt:)