Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter...A Little Bit Late!






I am just now getting Easter pics posted even though it is so late! So I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a great one! Lucas and Georgia got their pictures taken A LOT! This year we spent Easter in Greenwood, AR, with my family. Lucas and I made our "Easter Story Cookies" the night before and he was way more interested this year than last! It was fun! He even ate one this time! On Easter morning he took a bite and I told him how the hollow inside of the cookie was like the Jesus' tomb being empty and then he handed me the other half back and said that was gross! Maybe next year he will understand a little more! So here are some pictures of the kiddos in their Easter Best!

4 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

Great Pictures! We still need to get together soon!

Marc and Charity said...

Great pics! She is just precious!!!!

Unknown said...

Matt and Stephanie!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! It was so nice to finally meet you and the kids...It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! See you in a couple of weeks!

Mindy

The Bradford's said...

Hey!!!! Where do you all live??? I would love to get together some time!!! And yes, we are expecting our first and if you didn't' see it's a boy!!!