Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and a lot of Catch Up Pictures.....











So I am now playing catch up on some of the things we have been up too!  I was going through some pictures and realize that I need to post some of these pictures because they are either too funny or just plain cute!  So some of these are from before Halloween like Lucas' carved pumkin and some are just around the house and some are from tonight's crazy Fall Festival!  So I hope you enjoy some of the pictures...by the way you might want to look back to a December post which looks a lot like me trying to get pictures of both of them in their costumes....they are both being very difficult!  I guess I should explain what they were supposed to be dressed as.  Lucas was a Super Hero and Georgia was Clown!  

4 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

Too Cute! It was crazy last night!

The Walkers said...

Super cute costumes! Hey, we are planning a Dallas road trip for a couple of nights- November 13-16 I am almost positive. I would LOVE to get together- maybe some park time on Friday with the kiddos?

erin elizabeth said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

So in love. said...

You always have the best pictures! Of course it helps that you have very cute models!!