Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday is Grandparents Day at PCA AND Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my 30th Birthday!  Yes I am older but I would like to think with age comes wisdom so I must be wise now right?  But today is also Grandparents day at PCA and Lucas has been Star Student of the Week also!  I need to get some pictures of this from my mom...I was not allowed to go because it was "Grandparents Day" not "Mommy's Day"!  So moving on to the night....my sweet, loving husband surprised me with a GREAT birthday party!  Catered by Rudy's BBQ and some of my sweet friends and family were there!  Along with this party came a very unexpected gift of DIAMOND EARRINGS!!!!  Yes I am very excited about these!  Mostly because Matt did this all on his own.  It was a perfect day!  
Once again no pictures of this...I need to steal some from my mom!  

1 comment:

Chad & Amy said...

My mouth is watering thinking of Rudy's BBQ...guess it is almost time to go make my bland dinner...sigh.