Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tubes!

That's right Georgia has a new set of tubes in her sweet little ears! This news is a little late but she got her tubes put in Friday morning at 6:50 AM! She has had an one ear infection after another since November and we have been on a continous round of antibiotics. And fussy....I cannot even begin to describe the days we have had! But now she seems to be doing a ton better! I cannot imagine how painful it must have been for her to have constant ear pain...and she could barely hear out of one ear. Anyway, I took some pictures of her that morning while waiting for her turn in the OR! DId I mention that it only took 10 minutes for the Dr to finish!!! That is amazing to me. And that poor Lucas had get up at 4:30 AM and still go to school that day! He seriously was a trooper....and he got his "Class Sticker" which means he was working extra hard to be good! And his teacher told me that afternoon that he had his friends pray for his sister and her "new ears"! So Sweet! So here are some of the pictures....



1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

Sweet Georgia! I am sure she is feeling so much better! I'm so glad everything went so smooth! And what a sweet big brother!!!