Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

First of all let me just tell you that Lucas has been on a sugar high since yesterday! His preschool class had their Valentine's Day Party yesterday so he has had way too much candy! Our normal Wednesday is Bible Study Group for me and Tim's Tots for Lucas and then we come home and Lucas normally takes a nap. Well of course he can't not wind down today because of all the sugar he has ingested....so I told him he could lay in his playroom and watch a Thomas the Train movie. The whole idea was to REST! A little while later he comes to find me and shows me the art work he has done on his belly! Here are the pictures of his masterpiece. I am not sure what to call it yet...


Obviously, he is very proud of his art work. I hope these pics turn the right directions when I post this. I am still trying to figure out how everything works.
Happy Valentine's Day from the Matt, Stephanie, and Lucas!

6 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

HA! Oh my, how fun for you. :) I sure miss Wed. mornings..what study are you in right now?

Anonymous said...

Lucas! I love your artwork!!! Steph I'm so glad you finally got a blog!

Erin

Anonymous said...

Steph, your page looks great. I've been intending to start one too, but when I'm home all I want to is sleep. I'm 11 weeks along now, so I'm almost out of my first trimester. I hear you gain energy back during your second trimester. We'll have to see about that. Lucas looks precious. I can't wait to see more pictures! Love you, Julie

Amy E. said...

Ok...Lucas gave me the much needed laugh yesterday!!! I love his creativity!!!

Anonymous said...

OK this proves my thought again...the boy is a genius. I love it. This reminds me of the vaseline in the hair that you did on a Sunday morning. Remember, Steph...? gigi

Chad & Amy said...

He is such a riot:) It is nice to see the energy a little more focused...hehe...