Thursday, March 8, 2007

Choo Choo Crazy

Okay, most of you know that Lucas kind of likes trains...well maybe more like obsessed with trains. When we decided to give him a big boy room ( a while back) he picked out train sheets for his bed. Well we finally got those train sheets ordered and they arrived today.
The room still needs something on the walls but that will be our next decision. Obviously we are moving a little slow on getting this room decorated. By the way, I know the chair does not match ANYTHING in the room. That should be something you think about when you choose a chair for your baby room....will it still look good after you change their room in about a year?

5 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

CUTE! Did he get a haircut?
Love your choo-choo's Lucas! Cerys loves them too, she would love to come see them!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
Love the Choo-Choo sheets and room. That paint job is the cutest!!! Lucas is sooo cute. I know he has something new for you everyday. Aunt Charlene shared your blog with me and it's a great way to keep in touch. We'll be looking forward to seeing what's going on with you and your family.
Tamie and Raymond

Amy E. said...

What a fun room!!! Looks great!!!
Choo Choo!!

Anonymous said...

I love the room. You have done a great job. I know he loves the trains. I keep thinking he will get tired of them a little, but I guess not. Can't wait to hug you guys. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

I love the room! can't wait to see you soon!

Erin