Thursday, April 26, 2007

Airports...Ipods...& Lines..

I have a question. Why do people start lining up at the Southwest gates 1 hour before boarding. They have a seat, they are going to get on the plane, what does it matter where in line you are? It makes me laugh at the herd mentality of people.
I also find it amazing that just about everyone in the airport, old and young, have little white earbuds and wires running from their head, myself included. I have to say the Steve Jobs may not rule the world but he definetly changed it with the Ipod.
Anyway, if you can not tell I am sitting in an airport right now, Lubbock International or whatever they call it. After being here the past 3 days I am ready to get on the plane and be home.
Sorry, once again for no pictures of Lucas....But I am bored, listening to my Ipod, sipping on my Venti Starbucks, typing on my laptop...waiting just like everyone else.....Just not in Line...

4 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Is this Matt or Stephanie? Why are you in Lubbock? Sounds exciting...haha.

The Liberto Family said...

Lubbock, I understand wanting to get out of Lubbock. I grow out there and I could not wait to get out of West Texas! I agree with you abou the people lining up an hour early to get on the plane. Thanks for flying Southwest Airlines!

Traci

Julie said...

Stephanie,
You need to post a picture of yourself! We want to see you!!! Hope you're doing well. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

People line up to get a good seat. I doubt you would want to be the last person on the plane, forced to sit either in the middle seat or next to the window in the last row beside the guy on the plane who should have purchased two seats for himself. There is also the risk of running out of storage in the overhead bins. Not all seats are created equal.