Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day





I feel very blessed this year on Mother's Day. I have an amazing husband who gave me a whole Saturday to myself which was so nice. Then Sunday we went to church and had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants followed by a day at the pool. I find myself having a hard time realizing how big Lucas is getting. The whole idea of him turning three this year just makes me want to cry everytime I think about it. So I thought I would post some of my favorite pics of him from way before I started this blog. I know this new baby growing inside me is going to be so lucky to have Lucas as a big brother. Okay so here are the pics and I hope every Mom had a wonderfully blessed Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

he is so cute!! What precious pics!! I have a hard time picturing you pregnant! You should post a pic!!!

carozza said...

he is so precious! glad you had a great mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! A new post with precious Lucas!!!! We need an update on the new baby too!!! Love ya, Erin