Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Take me out to the Ball Game......


And that is exactly what we did on Sunday. Lucas got to experience his very first Big League ball game. Well at least one team was big league (Boston Red Sox, not sure about the Rangers). The weather was absolutely perfect for a Sunday afternoon game and we all had a great time. Lucas was in heaven getting to watch baseball live. He clapped with the crowd, cheered when he was supposed to and I even think he booed the umps a couple of time.
All in all it was a great time and we will be ready to go again.

Also, if you are wondering "Why no pictues??"... just email Stephanie and ask. I will give you hint though...memory cards are essential in digital cameras...

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Oh, there is no telling, but I'm curious to know what Stephanie did with the memory cards!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think Matt forgot the memory card and is blaming it on wonderful Stephanie!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

LOL too funny! I am with Lauren-there is no telling!