Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lucas - 1....Daddy - 0

Lucas tonight did the unthinkable, he out fished his Dad!!!! Lucas & I went down to the neighborhood pond tonight to spend a little time together before I head out of town for work and he caught a whopper. Yes, he caught the only fish of the night, and to top it all off, he did it all by himself. Well almost, I cast the line out, but he reeled it in. In fact, I wasn't paying much attention, as I had a hook in the water also. He kept yelling, "Daddy I got a fish, Daddy I got a Nemo." Of course he yells this everytime he reels in so I wasn't thinking much about it, until I look over and yep there it is. His very first fish.

So with out further ado, here is the first of hopefully many fish....





3 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Way to go Lucas! Fish fry?

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

that is so cute! he is adorable!!!

Chad & Amy said...

Nemo? You aren't supposed to catch Nemo...hehe...
Good job Lucas.