Sunday, August 5, 2007

Our Big Three Year Old





Well as you can tell from the pictures we had a GREAT third birthday party! I still cannot believe he is really three even though he has reminded me every thirty minutes or so! This was the first year I was brave enough to make his cake. He wanted a Choo Choo cake and I just happened to find a really cute cake mold, so I tested my cake decorating skills. We also had 48 cupcakes! Lucas took over the decorating on those! We had a lot of fun thanks to all of our family and friends for coming over to help us celebrate. I have more really cute pictures of the kids playing that I will try to get on here tomorrow. So keep checking back for more birthday pictures!

4 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Stephanie! That cake is precious! I'm so impressed! I can't believe he's 3 either, Cerys is right behind him, only a few months.

We are coming back for 2 weeks in Nov. can't wait to see you!

erin elizabeth said...

Steph! I'm so impressed with the cake decorating skills! Can't wait to see you soon!

The Liberto Family said...

Happy Birthday Lucus! Wow Three years old! I love the cake, it looks like you had a great day!

Chad & Amy said...

I forgot to bring you the CD of the picts. I took. I'll have to bring them later this week:)

He is getting to be so big, and sooo much fun!