Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Photo Shoot

So I am a little behind on getting Christmas cards done this year and decided that tonight I would take pics of the kiddos and order some cards ASAP. All of this in the hopes of getting out some Christmas cards with the kids pictures on them sent out by not later than Tuesday...... Well I thought I would just post a few of the pictures I got to take of my sweet, beautiful children. So please know that we do wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year even if the cards don't get done!

Lucas could not even be bribed to take a decent picture




Georgia decided to go to sleep....


After this one all the other pictures include Georgia screaming at the top of her lungs....

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

Oh you got to love the Christmas pictures. I know next year will be hard for us to get Melissa to sit still. The kids are so cute, hope we can see you all real soon.