Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Pictures

I am sad to admit this but I do not have any really recent pictures of Georgia but these are just a couple of weeks old. And since I have not put anything up in a while they could be considered recent. Anyway, things are going great around here. It is a little harder than I had expected to get anything done with one running around like a crazy man and another that cries every time she is put down. Georgia is 4 weeks old now! She had her 2 wk appointment a couple of weeks ago. She was 10 pounds and healthy. She does have a touch of reflux which explains her frequent crying spells. She is on meds now so hopefully we will have this little problem under control soon. Lucas loves her like crazy which means he is constantly trying to help with her. I am very thankful for this but he forgets he is not quite big enough to tote here around. So here are a couple of pictures and I will put some up tonight from today. These pics are from Thanksgiving.....


1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

she's precious! hope you guys are going okay!