Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Georgia's New Tricks






We have had quite a few little changes around the house where Georgia is concerned.  Sunday we finally lowered her crib to the lowest level it will go.  This is a good thing though because I came into her room to get her that morning and she was hanging over the side of the crib calling for someone to get her out!  Then the big news is she has taken a couple of steps!  She can stand by herself quite well but just Monday she added a couple of steps to that little trick!  She is by no means a walker yet but she is making progress.  She would still rather crawl most of the time.  Once I figure out how to get video on here I will add some video of her couple of steps.  So I just thought I would add a few pictures of her big girl self!  She is quite proud of her accomplishments!

6 comments:

Chad & Amy said...

It is a good thing you put a bow in her hair and keep her in "girly" colors...she looks WAY too much like Lucas.

She isn't supposed to be doing all that stuff yet...she is supposed to stay little forever:)

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I miss you all. I just want both of them to jump out of the pictures and let me hug them. I love you, Georgia and Lucas.

gigi

Amy E. said...

FUN FUN FUN!! soon you will have 2 mobile kids!!!

The Liberto Family said...

She is to young to be getting out of her bed! I'm hoping Melissa will stay in her bed forever! Ha Ha.

erin elizabeth said...

So cute! I love the update!!! Yea for Georgia and her walking...or stepping! I can't wait to see video of it!

So in love. said...

I LOVE that picture of her and Lucas!! That is sooo cute!

She's a good cuddler too. I got to put her to sleep on Sunday. ;) She loves me...what can I say. LOL!