Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Six Years!


Matt and I celebrated our six year anniversary this past Sunday!  I came home to two dozen roses Sunday!  What a sweet husband!  I  feel so blessed to have married such an awesome man who loves the Lord and me and his family.  God has blessed us in so many ways over the past six years it is amazing to sit down and look back on them all.  Of course the two big ones would be the birth of Lucas and then Georgia!  We have been surrounded with loving families and friends who are always there to support us.  
Thank you Matt, for being such a great husband and Daddy!  I can't imagine my life without you.  I know God has even more incredible things in store for us as we continue our life together.  I love you like crazy!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Congratulations. We're about two months short of 8 years. I'm sure Tiffany would say all of those nice things about me if you asked.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. Congratulations to both of you. We are so very proud of you two and what you stand for as a family. God has been good to you. We love you both.
mom