Friday, February 6, 2009

Georgia's Big Girl Hair Do




Don't laugh but I had no idea how to fix Georgia's hair no that is getting longer. So after some "little girl hair do" classes I got from so friends that have girls, this is what we got! I thought it was pretty darn cute! She is obviously not very happy about it in one of these pictures but I swear she reallys likes her new style. She just kept staring in the mirror touching her little fountain of hair. So anyway, Payten I am sorry there are no new videos yet. Maybe we can get some new footage tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We still don't have enough hair to do that! Payten was very concerned about Georgia crying though. We miss you, hope to see you soon-Erin and Payten

The Liberto Family said...

I was the same with Melissa! It took me forever to figure out how to do pigtells.!
Gerogia looks so cute and growing up so fast!

The Drama Mama said...

Hey girl! I found your blog through Amy's! It was good seeing you again tonight. I am going to add you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you guys...I hope you don't mind! We'll probably see you Sunday!