Saturday, July 19, 2008

Georgia Claire at 8 Months



So I decided I needed to update everyone on what Georgia is up to since she will be 9 months within a couple of weeks! I cannot even believe she is already this old! Time flies so much faster with the second child...or at least that is the way it seems. Okay, so here is what she is doing right now....
-Crawling EVERYWHERE
-Pulling up on things
-Babbling like crazy
-she says Ma Ma (okay at least I hear it!)
-she says Da Da (that one was for Matt)
No seriously she really does say a version of these words when she is crawling toward us!
-She loves her swim lessons
-She is already eating quite a few table foods like...cheerios, goldfish, green beans, mashed potatoes, sometimes bananas
-She still does not take naps really well...but have you met her brother?? He does not quite understand the meaning of quiet.
-Which leads me to my favorite...she is absolutely smitten with her big brother Lucas!
-She has 4 teeth...2 on bottom, 2 on top

I think that just about covers it! Georgia is really starting to show her own personality now. She is a very loving and determined baby girl! I think I might have another "Strong Willed Child" on my hands. Oh well, back to my favorite Dobson book!

Georgia, you have been such a blessing to our family! We thank God for you every day and pray that you grow to love the Lord a little more every day! You teach us something new about the love of God everyday and we praise the Lord for that blessing! We love you Sweet Miss!



2 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

Wow where did the time go? She is cute! We still need to get the girls together.

Ross and Carrie said...

"They" (whoever "they" are) say a strong-willed person (as an adult) is a good thing...is that any comfort to you??!! :-)