Monday, July 21, 2008

Lucas' Week Of Fun!

Lucas got to go stay with his Jack and Nellie last week and I am just now getting some pictures up from his week of fun! He stayed the whole week in San Antonio and had a BLAST! He went to the Natural Bridge Caves, Sea World, and the New Braunfels Children's Museum. And I think he spent a lot of time out at his Aunt Nancy's swimming! When asked what he saw down in the caves he replied " a lot of trash cans". I guess the emphasized keeping all trash in the trash cans so as not to hurt the natural cave. His favorite part of Sea World was "getting a drink and the penguins". Some times I wonder about him....
He is standing here now telling me his favorites!!!! ( Yes he is up past his bedtime!) He also wanted me to add that he Loved the trains and walking??? And he wanted me to mention the roller coaster, the dolphins and the Log Ride. And he had fun eating with Baby Payten, Erin, Chris, Jack and Nellie.

So I hope you could understand this post! Lucas wanted to tell me what to type! Okay so here are some pictures that Erin sent me of Lucas at Sea World....






Jack, Nellie, Aunt Nancy, and Lucas

Thank you to Jack and Mary Nell! Lucas had a great time! I hope you are both getting some rest this week!

2 comments:

Ross and Carrie said...

Looks like Lucas had an awesome time swimming with the fishes!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, I remember you girl...looks like you have 2 little ones! How fun! You look great, and happy...thats awesome! THanks for saying hello!